MORNING HALF-DAY MOAB MOTO TOUR
- $140. per rider
- 3+ Hours
- Lite Snacks & Beverages
FULL-DAY MOAB MOTO TOUR
- $180. per rider
- 5+ Hours
- Trail Lunch & Beverages
FULL WEEKEND EXTREME ADVENTURE TOUR
If you're looking for more miles then a sane person should ride in a day, throttle griping, scenic eye blasting views, and a respectable level of continuous thrills, we will gladly provide you with an adventure of a life time. Recommend for intermediate to advance riders.
- 2 Days (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun)
- $340. per rider
- 5+ Hours Each Day
- Trail Lunch & Beverages Provided Both Days
Discounts: Available on all tours for groups of 4 or more riders.
Riding locations vary depending on skill level. We will determine what trails best suit your capabilities unless there's a trail on your "must do" bucket list.
- Novice - two track dirt roads are your jam. Rocks and ledges can be a bit tricky.
- Intermediate - comfortable on tight single track. Can read difficult terrain and chose solid enough lines to clear most obstacles. Typically rides a minimum of once a month.
- Advanced - you ride multiple times a month. You love getting into the gnar on a trail. More then capable of riding a full day or all weekend.
- 18+ years of age
- Minimum 2 liters of water
- Boots, Helmet & Gloves are a minimum gear requirement
- Fuel for one extra tank per bike (Full weekend extreme tours only)
- Snacks if you require something special
- Bring your bike
- Payment made and waiver signed prior to ride
Requirements for your bike:
- Heavy duty tubes are encouraged
- You need to service the bike before the tour, check tire pressure, air filters, all bolts, electrical, chain tension, brakes, etc.