MORNING HALF-DAY MOAB MOTO TOUR
- $175. per rider
- 2+ Hours
- Great for beginner riders
FULL-DAY MOAB MOTO TOUR (Most Popular!)
- $225. per rider
- 4+ Hours
- Lite Snacks & Beverages
FULL WEEKEND EXTREME ADVENTURE TOUR
If you're looking for more miles then a sane person should ride in a day, throttle griping, scenic eye blasting views, and a respectable level of continuous thrills, we will gladly provide you with an adventure of a life time. Recommend for advanced riders only.
- 2 Days (Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun)
- $395. per rider
- 4+ Hours Each Day
- Trail Lunch & Beverages Provided Both Days
Recommended for Intermediate and Advanced Riders Only
Discounts: Available on all tours for groups of 4 or more riders, contact us for special pricing.
Riding locations vary depending on skill level. We will determine what trails best suit your capabilities unless there's a trail on your "must do" bucket list.
Please specify which category of rider you fit best:
- Novice - two track dirt roads are your jam. Rocks and ledges can be a bit tricky.
- Intermediate - comfortable on tight single track. Can read difficult terrain and chose solid enough lines to clear most obstacles. Typically rides a minimum of once a month.
- Advanced - you ride multiple times a month. You love getting into the gnar on a trail. More than capable of riding a full day or all weekend. Capable of riding terrain from large rocks and rock ledges, exposed trails, tight, technical single-track, and ridges. Nothing is off limits.
- 18+ years of age
- Minimum 2 liters of water
- Boots, Helmet & Gloves are a minimum gear requirement
- Fuel for one extra tank per bike (Full weekend extreme tours only)
- Snacks if you require something special
- Bring your bike
- Payment made and waiver signed prior to ride
Requirements for your bike:
- Heavy duty tubes are encouraged
- You need to service the bike before the tour, check tire pressure, air filters, all bolts, electrical, chain tension, brakes, etc.
TOURS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY UNLESS ADVANCED NOTICE IS GIVEN.