Free Rider Meetup - Green River Dirt Bike Rally
BOOKED FOR GREEN RIVER MARCH 27TH! Contact us for availability March 26th for the Green River Dirt Bike Rally Event (775.720.2427) and make sure to check out our other upcoming catered rides.
8:00am Riders meet at the Lions Park Trial Head to convoy to the trailhead.
Saturday, March 27th -
Moab to Green River & Back to Moab
Ride will include:
- Group size 4-10 (plus guide)
- Experienced guide + support vehicle
- Extensive first-aid supplies
- Lunch is at Rays Tavern (Bring your wallet, lunch is not provided)
- Your fuel and gear will be transported to Green River via support vehicle.
- Possible experiences: wildlife, single track and two-track. The terrain may include a wide variation with sandy washes, rocky terrain, fun hill climbs and much more.
- Optional bail out at the halfway point.
Duration: 8:00am pickup (or meet at designated location) – 5:00pm approximate return
Total distance: 100 miles
Ideal Rider Ability: Intermediate – comfortable on tight single track. Can read difficult terrain and chose solid enough lines to clear most obstacles. Typically rides a minimum of once a month.
FREE, this ride is on us!