Moab to Ruby Ranch & Back to Moab April 17th
Moab to Ruby Ranch & Back to Moab – April 17th
Ride will include:
- Group size 4-12 (plus guide)
- Experienced guide + support vehicle
- Extensive first-aid supplies
- Catered Trail Lunch, snacks & beverages
- Your fuel and gear will be transported to pre determined mid day lunch stop location via support vehicle.
- Possible experiences: wildlife, single track and two-track. The terrain may include a wide variation with sandy washes, sand dunes, rocky terrain, fun hill climbs and much more. Rut limbo and moto starts on our lunch break.
- Optional bail out at the mid-way point
$160.00 per person (Bike rental not included)
Ride type: Off-road Guided Tour
Duration: Riders will meet at 8:00AM at Lions Park (intersection of Hwy 191 & Hwy 128) to convoy to the trail head – 5:00pm approximate return
Total distance: 70-80 miles
Ideal Rider Ability: Intermediate/Advanced – comfortable on tight single track. Can read difficult terrain and chose solid enough lines to clear most obstacles. You ride multiple times a month. You love getting into the gnar on a trail. More than capable of riding a full day or all weekend. Capable of riding terrain from large rocks and rock ledges, exposed trails, tight, technical single-track, and ridges. Nothing is off limits.Book Now