Overnight to 3 Step Hideaway & Back to Moab May 29th-30th
Overnight Guided Motorcycle Adventure to 3 Step Hideaway – May 29-30
Ride will include:
- Group size 4-10 (plus guide)
- Experienced guide + support vehicle
- Extensive first-aid supplies
- Pickup and Travel onto trail location & return home
- Trail sack lunch, snacks & beverages
- Your fuel and gear will be transported to 3 Step Hideaway via support vehicle.
- Possible experiences: wildlife, single track and two-track. The terrain may include a wide variation with sandy washes, rocky terrain, Mountain hills, fun hill climbs and much more.
$160.00 per person (Bike rental not included)
- NOT INCLUDED IN GUIDE COST: Saturday night dinner, Sunday breakfast and overnight accommodation. Call RMI 775.720.4111 to discuss your overnight accommodations. www.3stephideaway.com
What to do/bring:
- Call RMI at 775.720.4111 to discuss your overnight accommodations. www.3stephideaway.com
- Bring Bike & Gear
- Overnight bag
- $$ for 3 Step Hideaway Saturday Dinner, Sleeping accommodations and Breakfast.
Ride type: Off-road Guided Tour
Total distance: 200miles
Ideal Rider Ability: Intermediate/Advanced – comfortable on tight single track. Can read difficult terrain and chose solid enough lines to clear most obstacles. Typically rides multiple times a month. You love getting into the gnar on a trail. More than capable of riding a full day or all weekend. Capable of riding terrain from large rocks and rock ledges, exposed trails, tight, technical single-track, and ridges. Nothing is off limits.
Saturday, MAY 1st 8:00 AM –
- Meet at Madbro Parking lot at 8:00am
- Depart at 8:15am to hwy 191 South Kane Springs Trailhead
- Rider support vehicle will carry your additional fuel, gear bags, overnight bags & misc.
- Refuel and sack Trail Llunch
- Approximately 120 miles this day
- Destination 3 Step Hideaway
- Not included in guide cost: $30 Dinner at 3 Step Hideaway
SUNDAY, MAY 2nd (approximately home by 1pm)
- Not included: $15 Breakfast at 3 Step Hideaway
- Depart 3 Step Hideaway by 9:00am
- Rider support vehicle will carry all additional fuel, gear bags and overnight bags back to Kane Springs trail head.
- Approximately 60 miles this day
- Lite Lunch upon return
- End of a great ride and check mark on the bucket list!