Moab Hard Enduro Pre Race Group Ride Thursday April 11th, 2024 - Call it the "Medium Enduro Ride"
We couldn't me more excited for Moab's First Annual Hard Enduro hosted by Joe Nemeth and Mesa Lange. Be sure to check out their website and stay up to date with all the details here, MOAB HARD ENDURO.
- In honor of the event Ride Moab Industries is hosting a Group pre-race Ride Thursday, April 11th. We will call it the "Medium Enduro Ride"! This ride will be around the Moab area and a chance for friends of racers or racers themselves to get out and have a little fun prior to the weekends events.
We're offering Crazy Discounts for this ride! $50.00 per rider, typical private ride rates are $250 per rider but we're dealing out for this special event!
This will be a group ride of multiple skill levels but we would encourage participants to be intermediate B class riders or above.
- 8:00am meet up for Coffee at the RMI HQ, 1040 S. Main St. Moab, UT 84532.
- 8:30am Depart from shop in caravan to trail head. Please let us know if you need transportation for you and your bike, we will have several seats available.
- 9:15am kick stands up.
- RIDE RIDE RIDE
- Approximately 4:00pm return to the RMI HQ.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Minimum 3 liters of water in a hydration pack. (Packs can be purchased in store or rental gear maybe provided.)
- Trail snacks or lunch.
- Appropriate clothing for weather: rain jacket, wind breaker or warm base layers.
- Renting Gear? Be sure to wear appropriate socks and under layers.
- Gear Rental includes: Jersey, Pants, Helmet, Boots, Knee pads, Elbow Pads, Chest Protection. Used Gloves & Goggles available but we suggest purchasing new with us upon arrival.
Personal Bike Prep:
- Heavy-duty tubes but preferably Mousse Bibs.]
- You need to service your bike before the tour, check tire pressure, air filters, all bolts, electrical, chain tension, brakes, etc.
Need a Bike Rental? Check out your options here.